Best answer

Error 500 with Zoom Create Registrant, New Registrant and New Recording steps

Since a couple of weeks ago, I have a 500 error in all my automations with my payment gateways and Holded. Does somebody knows why it could be? The connection tells me that it is satisfactory if I do a test.
icon

Best answer by Danvers 1 July 2020, 18:18

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

59 replies

I am having the exact same issue with new registrants. And we setup everything because it was running smootly. But now it aint, and we need to solve it quickly.

Same issue on two other accounts I use for Eventbrite to Zoom zaps. tred to set up new Zaps today and keep getting the 500 error when trying to set up the Zoom instance.

@Danvers please add me to the impacted list. I can give you the details of the other two accounts which are impacted, if you require.

Hi! We are also affected. The error popped up around 12hours ago, since then there is no working Zoom - Zapier - Integration.

Please put us on the List! Thank you.

Add me to the list as well: [{"code":"500","message":"Internal System Error","description":"Unknown Reason; Refer to URL: https://zoomappdocs.docs.stoplight.io/zapier"}]

Some more information, this is for a business zoom account. We have multiple sub accounts for the different departments in my organization. I am in one of those sub departments. The authorization had to be done from the main account.

I’m receiving the same exact error. It worked last month no problem. Please add me to your list. It happens when I try and create a new registrant in Zap in Zoom. I need this fixed asap.

Please add me too, I’m facing the same issue, also can you please let me know why this is taking too long to fix?

This is not a solution, but a workaround:

In the Zoom step, in the Upcoming Meeting (or webinar) tab, select Custom.

In the Custom field, enter Zoom Meeting ID without spaces. The notice will say “No matches found. Use MeetindIDNumber” Click on “MeetingIDNumber”

Then you should be able to fill out the the rest of the fields and do the test.

Hope it helps.

AWESOME WORK AROUND… THANKS! With this i can continue. 

same here, I also got this issue with the 500 error. Please add me to the list!

This is the message when I try to select the value for the upcoming webinar.

[{"code":"500","message":"Internal System Error","description":"Unknown Reason; Refer to URL: https://zoomappdocs.docs.stoplight.io/zapier"}]

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi everyone!

Thanks for your continued patience with this issue, I know that it has been really frustrating for all of you. We now know that there are a couple of underlying problems that are causing this issue, although it looked like it was the same bug across all of the affected triggers and actions. 

The Zoom team have been working hard to resolve this and the good news is that it will be fixed for the New Registrant trigger and Create Registrant action. The New Recording trigger will likely still show the error, we’re sorry about that and the Zoom team is continuing to work on this. 

If you are seeing errors with the New Recording trigger or still seeing the error message [{"code":"500","message":"Internal System Error","description":"Unknown Reason; Refer to URL: https://zoomappdocs.docs.stoplight.io/zapier"}] with other actions or triggers, please contact the Support Team using the Get Help Form.  

We’re asking folks to contact Support for this one because we can collect more information that will help the Zoom team to resolve this as soon as possible. So that we can route everyone appropriately, this post will be closed to new replies.