Best answer

Email workflow in Flodesk triggered by a completed document in SignNow

Userlevel 1

I would like to set up a zap that triggers the next email in a workflow by adding the person who signed the document in signnow to a segment in flodesk. I feel like i’m almost there but in the action that sends the zap it looks like it wants me to input a specific person who has already subscribed to my email. But I am looking for it to do it for everyone who signs through SignNow. Is this possible?

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 22 June 2022, 20:38

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ALCoaching 

Good question.

Please post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured in order for us to have more context, thanks.

You may need to add this Flodesk Zap action to get the Subscriber ID to map to the mentioned field.

Userlevel 1

I’ve attached some screenshots of what I’m seeing! One thing I’m confused about (and definitely still learning so let me know if I’m way off base here) is that I want to set this zap up for future subscribers (not ones that are currently in my email list). But it seems like it’s asking me to put in an email of an existing subscriber, so I’m not sure how to work around then when I’m wanting the zap to work for future subscribers rather than just one. The screenshot is from the testing phase where it pulled one subscriber randomly, and then it added them to a segment that they weren’t meant to be added to. 

Userlevel 1

Here is another picture of me trying again. I am connecting membervault to flodesk. When someone purchased a product on MV then to create/update a subscriber on flodesk. I am on the customize zap step. When I leave it as is, it shows up in my zaps as a draft. But where I’m confused is how can I add a subscriber if this zap is made for creating new ones when they purchase a produce (not necessarily bought by a current subscriber). 

Userlevel 1

Also - the users that were picked for the “zap test” are now in my email segments, even though they have not purchased the product I set up the zap for. Do I now how to remove them manually?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@ALCoaching 

Help article about how to map dynamic variables between Zap steps using the ‘Custom’ option: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/set-up-your-zap-action#set-up-your-action

Filter steps can be added to Zaps if you need to segment data should the Zap trigger step not provide those configuration options: https://zapier.com/apps/filter/help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @ALCoaching! I wanted to swing by and see if Troy’s recommendations helped get you back on track? We’d love to know! 

Userlevel 1

Yes it was helpful and I got it working! Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Woohoo, @ALCoaching! Thanks for the update, we love to see it! 🎉