Best answer

Email signature field not displayed out Outlook email

• 28 September 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

When I use Gmail there is a field to use a templated signature, but there isn’t one for Outlook. Am I missing something?? Or do I need to save the screenshot of a signature, then add it as an attachment, and then insert the image of the signature?

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 29 September 2020, 02:33

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If the Outlook signature you want to use is an image, then use HTML in the Email Body and link to a publicly hosted image of the Signature.

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone, thanks! Now I’m learning how to attach a publicly hosted image (and attachment for future steps)… totally new Zapier user here if you haven’t noticed haha.

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone, working through this it doesn’t exactly fix the problem. The email signature has a specific font styling, I want to use the same email signature (not an image of it). When I use Gmail there is a field to pull in a saved signature.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You’ll have to code the signature using HTML.

Userlevel 1

Thanks! That’s what I ended-up doing. The link for the logo isn’t working, but that’s a different discussion haha.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The link for the logo needs to be pointed to a publicly hosted URL.

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone, I thought that having a sharable link from Dropbox would do it, but not. So I’ll have to see other options.