Best answer

Email By Zapier - Multiple zapier emails?

I’m currently on a trial and I have one zap working - when email is received to the unique @Zapieremail.com then the attachment is saved into a folder.

My question is can I have multiple unique @zapieremail.com addresses to repeat this function to other folders? It isn’t currently working for more than one but I don’t know if that’s because I’m on a trial or because I’m only permitted to have one email @zapieremaillcom

Any insight would be appreciated.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 9 May 2022, 19:45

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Dani5465 

Good question.

You can have more than one email address for Zapier mail.

Hi @Dani5465 

Good question.

You can have more than one email address for Zapier mail.

Thank you - so it’s possible that it’s simply not working now because I'm on a trial plan.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Dani5465! What error are you seeing when you try to set up another Zap with a different zapieremail.com email address? If you’re getting an ‘Unexpected error’ message, make sure that there are no special characters (eg +@,- etc) in the email address and try again. Let me know if that helps!

Hi @Dani5465! What error are you seeing when you try to set up another Zap with a different zapieremail.com email address? If you’re getting an ‘Unexpected error’ message, make sure that there are no special characters (eg +@,- etc) in the email address and try again. Let me know if that helps!

I get a “couldn’t find your request” message when I try to test it - even though I have sent an email to the address and there are no special characters in it.

And for some reason this morning it started working … I’m not sure what the issue was but happy to report it’s working now,

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

That’s great to hear @Dani5465, thanks for lettings us know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, friends! 👋🏽I wanted to pop in and consolidate some of these answers into one. 

If you’re getting an ‘Unexpected error’ message, make sure that there are no special characters (eg +@,- etc) in the email address and try again. Let me know if that helps!

That said, as Troy pointed out - in Zapier mail, it is possible to have more than one email address! 

Hope this helps!