Skip to main content

Hi! I am a Zapier newbie. I am trying to set up a zap that is triggered when a calendar event starts. Following the calendar event I want send an email t everyone that attended the meeting in one email. The difficulty is that the email addresses are bundled together in one field and then not separate. I have tried running a loop which does then separate out the email addresses but then I do not know what to input into the email step such that all the email addresses extracted from the loop go into the “To” field in the email. This must be a common issue but I am having problems finding the solution. Any help very gratefully appreciated!

Hi @TimDavidson 

Have you tried mapping the variable that has all the email addresses to the Email TO field?

If you still need help post screenshots with the DATA OUT from the Outlook trigger step that shows how the Emails are returned, along with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.

Hi Troy - Thanks so much for the reply on this. Yes! I got it working the way you suggested. Really appreciate the help.

That’s awesome @TimDavidson! A huge thanks to Troy for pointing you in the right direction!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗