Easy webinar and flodesk

• 27 July 2020
  • 1 reply

Hiya,

I created a zap to trigger an email sequence in flodesk when someone registers for my webinar in easy webinar. The zap appears to be working but the email sequence doesn’t get triggered and no subscriber is added. I’m lost with why.

I don’t know at what end the mistake is. Easy webinar? Flodesk or zapier?

Does anyone have a similar experience?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Monny!

It’s tricky to know where the trouble is without being able to see everything that’s happening in Zapier and Flodesk. 

Here are a few troubleshooting tips:

Did the email sequence work when you tested the Zap? If it did, then it’s likely that for some reason the information isn’t getting to Flodesk. 

Take a look at the Task History for the Zap: if you can’t see any tasks then for some reason, the trigger isn’t working and if there are tasks, but there’s an error message, then something went wrong when the Zap tried to carry out one or more of the steps. 

I hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. If that doesn’t help you to get to the bottom of things then the best thing to do is to reach out to the Support Team as they’ll be able to dig into your Zap with you. You can contact them using the Get Help form.