Best answer

E-learning Platform (Kajabi or Podia) - Woocommerce Integration

• 24 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi! I want to sell online subscription courses via Kajabi or Podia. Unfortunately there is no stripe or paypal in my country. So I need to integrate the payment via Zapier. None of the payment providers here are supported in my country so I though of connecting the online learning platform to a woocommerce store. Do you think this is possible, does it make sense?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 27 April 2020, 11:39

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Suzy! 

Yes, you should be able to do this with Zapier 🙂 You would probably need to use the WooCommerce trigger Order and then you can add the person who made the order in whichever learning app you want to use. 

For example, your Zap might look like this:

Trigger: WooCommerce - Order

Action: Podia - Enroll a Customer

Zapier also integrates well with other e-learning platforms like Teachable and Lessonly, in case you’re still looking for online teaching platforms!

Hi there, can this solution work for a zap between Paystack and Podia? I want to sell online subscription courses using Podia. I also cannot use stripe or paypal in my country. So I need to integrate the payment via Zapier. Specifically, I want to use Paystack. Is this possible?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Yes @Sarah Naija - it would be possible.