Question

Dynamic Page - Updates with several forms

• 31 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Good Day
Could you please help me to make such functions/zap?

I have:

FORM1

FORM2

FORM3

FORM4

FORM5

FORM1 when its get submitted triggers a creation of new Wordpress page(with a specific page ID) containing following text

Product name

Status A

Status B

Status C

FORM2 when its get submitted updates the Wordpress page and changes TEXT COLOR of “Status A” to Orange.

FORM3 when its get submitted updates the Wordpress page and changes TEXT COLOR of “Status B” to Green.

FORM4 when its get submitted updates the Wordpress page and changes TEXT COLOR of “Status A” to Green.

FORM5 when its get submitted updates the Wordpress page and changes TEXT COLOR of “Status C” to orange.

At the end I would have:

Product name

Status A [in green color]

Status B [in green color]

Status C [in orange color]

Is it possible to create such Zap?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Using the Wordpress Zapier integration, you can update a post on Wordpress but not a whole page. So you could perhaps create a post that you use for the different status and change that according to the forms submitted?

For the logic of which form informs which product/status, Paths would work well, but if Paths aren’t included on the plan you have, then you can create conditional logic (ie if/then) using filters. Depending on how the forms are coming in, you could also use a look up table; look up tables tell a Zap ‘If you get x bit of information, then use output 1, if you y piece of information, use output 2, and so on. You can learn more about look up tables in this help doc. That some ideas to get you started, though as I said, it’s not possible to create a new page in WordPress using Zapier, but. you can update or create a new post.