Best answer

Duplicating Shopify Orders to Infusionsoft

• 26 March 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi,

Has anyone been able to use Zapier to create orders in Infusionsoft that duplicate the orders placed in Shopify?

I use Infusionsoft’s orders pretty much just to track what each customer has ordered, so I would need each order placed in Shopify (including all the line items and prices) to be recreated in Infusionsoft, associated with the same contact. Contacts usually already exist in Shopify and Infusionsoft, so they can be matched by email address.
Most (if not all) products also exist in Infusionsoft AND shopify. Prices may not be correct in Infusionsoft though, so they should be taken from Shopify.

Can this be done? I cam using the “New paid order” action from Shopify, and the “Create Order” action in Infusionsoft, but can’t quite make sense of the available options in the Infusionsoft action.

Thanks,

Markus

icon

Best answer by Danvers 1 April 2020, 17:53

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Here are screenshots of what an order looks like in Shopify and what it should look like in Infusionsoft, after the Zap has run:

SHOPIFY:

INFUSIONSOFT:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @markusbohu thanks for your question and I’m really sorry for the delayed reply here in the Community! 

I can see that you also reached out to our Support Team and you were able to get to the bottom of this. I understand that this isn’t possible right now because the Infusionsoft Zapier integration doesn’t work with line items, but we’ve added you to a feature request for that and will let you know if we have an update!