Best answer

Duplicate zap is creating a copy of the original zap I duplicated in the folder?

• 17 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

When I click on the Duplicate option for a Zap in a folder, it creates a copy of the original Zap I created in that folder and duplicated and not the current one I’m selecting Duplicate for, other than it has the name of the Zap I’m selecting, but the Zap tasks are all from the original duplicated Zap.

I’ve tried logging out and back into Zapier, I’ve tried flushing the browsers caches, I’ve tried incognito mode, I’ve tried both Edge and Chrome, etc and get the same behavior.

Is this expected behavior for the Duplicate option?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 5 May 2023, 19:04

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ToolsGuy 

I’ve encountered this as well in the past and have previously submitted a bug ticket for this via Zapier Support, but I encourage you to do the same: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone - okay thanks, will do, oddly enough it’s not doing it today in a different folder I’m working on

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, friends - belated update but I wanted to close the loop and let ya’ll know this issue has been resolved! 🎉