Best answer

Dubsado to Clickup Zaps not working

• 19 March 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m still running into issues with two Zaps that previously worked no longer working. 
-Creating a Clickup task when a Dubsado form completed

-Creating a Clickup task when a Dubsado payment is made. 

It had been working smoothly for several months, and then at the beginning of March, it stopped working—despite forms being completed and payments being made. 

I reset the zaps and it seemed to work again momentarily (maybe a day or two), but isn’t anymore 😩.

Any advice?

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 10 April 2020, 21:26

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @A.Writique - thanks for writing in today! Happy to help here.

Could you provide screenshots of the issues you’re reporting? If there’s an error on the Zapier side, we’d like to investigate it.

Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

This is my dashboard in Clickup. The zap is supposed to trigger adding a task under leads (Dubsado form filled out), or placed orders (invoice paid). 

This is in Zapier. 

Task history showing when it last worked successfully. 

I have already tried turning the zaps on and then off to reset them. 

Any help would be appreciated!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @A.Writique I’m sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this!

It looks like your Zap is running smoothly now - are you still having the trouble where it’s not triggering from new forms?

@Danvers I am running into the same issue with Dubsado zaps. I am trying to make it so whenever a Dubsado lead capture form is filled out that it sends a message in a Slack channel. I believe the problem is that when setting up the Zap, the information that it allows you to pull in is not all that it should be pulling. Instead of pulling in the form, it is only pulling in the individual “projects” that the form creates once filled out as the trigger.

We used to have a Zap that pulled in a our Squarespace form and sent a Slack message. When setting up this zap, it would let me pull in the actual form as the source.

I reached out to support at the beginning of the week, but I have not heard anything back. I’m hoping you can help!

Also, @A.Writique mentioned that it stopped working at the beginning of March. It looks like around that time there was an update made to make Dubsado integrations capable of doing more. I’m wondering if a mistake was made when this happened. Here is the update that I’m referring to: https://help.dubsado.com/en/articles/3517394-dubsado-triggers-and-actions-in-zapier

Userlevel 1

Hi @A.Writique I’m sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this!

It looks like your Zap is running smoothly now - are you still having the trouble where it’s not triggering from new forms?

Hi, it is still not working. I rebuilt the caps from scratch, and am still having issues. 

Userlevel 1

@Danvers I am running into the same issue with Dubsado zaps. I am trying to make it so whenever a Dubsado lead capture form is filled out that it sends a message in a Slack channel. I believe the problem is that when setting up the Zap, the information that it allows you to pull in is not all that it should be pulling. Instead of pulling in the form, it is only pulling in the individual “projects” that the form creates once filled out as the trigger.

We used to have a Zap that pulled in a our Squarespace form and sent a Slack message. When setting up this zap, it would let me pull in the actual form as the source.

I reached out to support at the beginning of the week, but I have not heard anything back. I’m hoping you can help!

Also, @A.Writique mentioned that it stopped working at the beginning of March. It looks like around that time there was an update made to make Dubsado integrations capable of doing more. I’m wondering if a mistake was made when this happened. Here is the update that I’m referring to: https://help.dubsado.com/en/articles/3517394-dubsado-triggers-and-actions-in-zapier

I wondered this, too! I have been in touch with Dubsado and we can hopefully get it all settled. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @A.Writique ,

I see that Cameron in Support has sent along the logs from your issue to Dubsado in hopes of receiving a fix. Great news that you have reached out to them too as our partners generally respond more quickly when they hear from their own customers and it’ll raise the visibility of your needs!

@Clay House Photography I see that you are working with Catherine in Support on the issue you mentioned. I will let them take it from here and circle back to update this thread with the solution once determined!

Please let us know if you all have any further questions- happy to help!