Best answer

Dropbox Create Folder action not seeing existing folders

• 1 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I have seen this asked before but no answers on a fix or workaround 

The error occurs with several dropbox actions, but for simplicity’s sake lets say ‘Create folder’.

I pick the dropbox account, choose create folder, and on the screen where normally you could pull a drop down list of the folders from your dropbox account I get nothing, and zapier throws this error:

Required field "Folder" (directory) is missing.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 2 March 2022, 01:28

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @MDS 

What Dropbox plan plan do you have?

Do you support Team folders (Dropbox for Business)?

At the moment, we don't support Team folders, but we do have it as a feature request.
To add your interest, contact support and we can notify you if and when we are able to add this to the Dropbox integration.

Userlevel 1

Hi

Dropbox Business Advanced

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ah, thanks for that, @MDS! As Troy mentioned at the moment Dropbox Business is not supported.

We do have an open feature request that I’ve added you to though! This way when and if this gets implemented you’ll receive an email.

There is a main topic here you can follow for any updates:

I’ll be closing this thread to prevent confusion but please feel free to subscribe to the above mentioned topic! If this gets implemented we’ll be sure to post there. Just another way to stay in the loop. 🙂 

Thanks again and welcome to the Community!

NOTE: Thank you in advance for not creating duplicate threads related to this feature request.