Best answer

Drafts out of beta but still broken

• 25 April 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, I just saw that the drafts feature is out of beta, but one (maybe even more) things are still broken

triggers dont load the same way as they used to do, when you loaded more triggers the list used to update with the triggers it ran.

i know for a fact that we had multiple runs in the last 2 months.

It's also strange that for a huge change to Zapier only one community annoucement was made, that not alot of people saw or and the zapier staff didnt respond to everything.

zapier is one on my main tools for my daily work, these half baked changes are gonna make my work more difficult than i used to be

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 25 April 2022, 18:55

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Jeff Thorns 

For this type of feedback, it’s best to submit a ticket via Zapier Support to be logged: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Thanks.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @Jeff Thorns  - sorry to hear that things aren’t working as expected. Just FYI, I’ll send this along to the team to investigate, I know we’re working full speed to make drafts as successful as it can be.

While we do our best as a team to respond to folks as they come in (I posted the announcement and replied to comments), certainly I imagine we miss a few. But you're right, we do want to make a fuss about the drafts feature, and appreciate you giving us the feedback.

I’ll keep you posted should I hear anything, and in the meantime thanks for sharing your thoughts in the Community with us. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Jeff Thorns!

UPDATE June 28, 2022

This option to open in the classic has been removed, in the event that you’re looking for it but can’t find it.

Do you see this option in the top-right corner of the editor, to open the Zap in the classic editor:

If you can do that, see if you’re still having problems getting samples. If so, it would mean that it’s not specific to the new Zap editor, in which case Support could dig in and help troubleshoot why you’re not seeing newer samples.

We haven’t removed that feature in the new editor, so if samples aren’t loading properly it may be an issue with that particular app, your connection to it, our editor in general, etc.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey @Jeff Thorns!

Do you see this option in the top-right corner of the editor, to open the Zap in the classic editor:

If you can do that, see if you’re still having problems getting samples. If so, it would mean that it’s not specific to the new Zap editor, in which case Support could dig in and help troubleshoot why you’re not seeing newer samples.

We haven’t removed that feature in the new editor, so if samples aren’t loading properly it may be an issue with that particular app, your connection to it, our editor in general, etc.

Thank you for the reply i totally missed the classic editor option,

The example I've shown is from the incomming webhook trigger, but I get this problem from multiple zaps, I asked support about this issue previously but it's strange that I get it again

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey @Jeff Thorns!

Hi, I don’t see that option

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey there @Jeff Thorns . Hm, with you not seeing that option, it probably is your best bet to reach out to Support, they will be able to dive in and get to the root of the problem you’re having at current with drafts. Here is a quick link to contact them: https://zapier.com/app/get-help