Best answer

Download Zap History as CSV not working

• 25 February 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

The Download Zap History as CSV is not working. I select all on page, then select "Select all (5,000 at a time)" then click "Download 5000", it pops up, then sits there for 24+ hours doing nothing (no email, no promt... nothing). 😞 Does anyone else's download zap history function work?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 28 February 2020, 09:11

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Protocol

Sounds odd! Perhaps you're hitting an unspecified limit. Still, sounds like you should get an error.

I'm going to flag this for the Zapier Community Team to look at. They'll probably have more insight on this, or can escalate to support if needed.

Sit tight and someone will contact you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Protocol! I'm sorry that you're having some trouble downloading your Zap history!

As a first step, could I trouble you to please try searching your inbox for anything from '@zapier.com'. Even if you think it should've hit your inbox, our emails sometimes get 'filed' in different folders or spam. If you've already tried this let me know - I just need to check that as a first step!