Question

Download file from Hubspot Form

• 1 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I have a Hubspot form that currently allows you to upload a file to it. Hubspot then seems to provide a link that you can download/view the file from.   Is there a way to have this file downloaded so I can later attach to a Jira issue? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey there @Centripetal -

Yes, I believe you can accomplish this by replicating the set up here:

From there, the fields can be mapped accordingly. Let me know if you have any questions on this! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Centripetal 

Good question.

The file link from HubSpot needs to be a direct download link that is publicly accessible.

Perhaps you can provide a specific example of the file link that HubSpot provides. (screenshots are helpful)

If you are trying to go directly from HubSpot to Jira as part of the Zap, then you may not need to upload the file to an external cloud drive.

Help article about using files in Zaps: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/send-files-in-zaps

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone The link you provided says it needs to be publically accessible which I don’t like the idea of as the files could possibly have some sensitive data. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Centripetal 

You could add 2 Zap steps before and after the Jira step to adjust the File Sharing Preferences. (make public, then make private)