Question

Double Opt-in for Omnisend

Hi,

We are collecting contacts via Ninja Forms on WordPress and using a zapier webhook to collect the contact data, then sending to Ominsend from Zapier.

We’d like to use double opt-in but I can’t see a way to turn this on since it seems to be part of Omnisend’s forms.

Does anyone know if it’s possible?

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @lg_ck 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Just to ensure I understand, could you elaborate more on the issue? If you can phrase it in the “When A happens in Service X, B should happen in Service Y” format, that’ll help me make sure I give you the best suggestion possible.

I want to ensure we're on the same page so I can point you in the right direction.

Looking forward to your response!

Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.

Here’s the process:

When a contact form is filled out in Ninja Forms a Zapier webhook is sent to Zapier and then a new subscriber is added to Omnisend.

At the moment there is no double opt-in. However we would like it to follow the same process as now but with the addition of: 

An email is sent from Omnisend to the new subscriber to confirm opt-in to the Omnisend list.

I hope that makes sense and thanks again for your help.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @lg_ck 

Thank you for clarifying that information.

You may check this link for more information about Omnisend’s Double Opt-In: https://support.omnisend.com/en/articles/1061881-double-opt-in

Hopefully this helps!