Question

Does anyone use Zapier to connect FB Ads to other services?

• 20 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

HI,
I'm new to Zapier and just created my account.

I'm interested in using zapier to link the results of my advertising campaigns to other services for analysis.
So I'll probably have to export 3 of the sxcel or csv files with the data from the various campaigns.
I don't quite understand Zapier's pricing. What are tasks in this case?

I ask this question because I'm not a programmer.

And how much could I pay with you for every time I send my files in csv or excel?

Thanks for your help.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @GCorsini 

Good question.

Help article to learn about Tasks: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496196837261

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @GCorsini, welcome to the Community!

The article that Troy linked to is a great start for understanding how tasks are calculated. 

In terms of the exact number of tasks you would use for each data set, that depends on how many different steps you might need in a Zap. For example, if you needed to format the data in a specific way, that might use an additional task for each record. 

If you are getting all of your data from Facebook Lead Ads, you can connect Facebook Lead Ads straight to Zapier without needing to export the information into a csv or spreadsheet. You can learn more about what you can do with the Facebook Lead Ads integration on the integration’s page

I hope that gets you pointed in the right direction, let us know if you have any other questions!