Best answer

Does anyone have the Facebook Conversions API actually working?

Userlevel 1

Hello,

Given the rollout of iOS 14.5 this week, we’re keen to get the Salesforce → Zapier → Facebook Conversions API working.

However, we’re stuck.

We’ve got the data flowing from Salesforce to Zapier no problem. And it *appears* like we’ve got the data flowing from Zapier to FB Conversion API (we get a success response from FB).

However, in the FB Event Manager, we see this:

Which would imply that the events are not getting passed through to FB because there would more than our 1 test event showing up.

If you’ve got this working, can you raise your hand so I can ask you a few questions about your set-up?

Thank you!

Phillip.

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 8 May 2021, 00:08

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

54 replies

Same thing here. We would love to hear about an update to this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome @PLG! :)

I’ve added you to as another affected user on that bug report. We’ll be in touch by email once it’s resolved! 

We are also having this issue. 

Could you please add me to the list of affected users that would be greatly appreciated.

If you could add ----------------------------- too that would be sensational.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove sensitive information. Please remember to obfuscate any personally identifiable information prior to posting as this is a public forum.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @GeorgeCouda

I’ve added you both to the list of affected users. We will email you as soon as there’s been an update. :)  

Also experiencing the same issue. I’ve never had it properly working, and have just tried to set it up again and running into the same issue. Everything looks fine, but the test code from Facebook never triggers any events on Facebooks side even though everything looks fine on Zapier. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks so much for reaching out, @sjcwhetton. I’ve gone ahead and added you to the list of affected users. We’ll be sure to keep you in the loop once this is resolved. 

Struggling with the same, can you please add me to the list?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know, @ricardovice. I’ve added you to the list of affected users as well. We’ll email you as soon as we have an update to share on this! 

Same problem, please resolve soon! add me to list

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @niceasheck

I’ve added you to the list of affected users now. We will be in touch by email as soon as it’s been sorted! :)

Userlevel 1

Same problem here, please fix this! We bought zapier for facebook conversions tool. 

Userlevel 1

Does it have to do with the timestamp? I have read on Youtube, the timestamp can be European hence the test is n the future (Facebook API) will think it is in the future.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @Vincent202. While we don’t have any updates to share at this time, I did add you to to the list of impacted users. We’ll keep you and this thread updated as soon as we know more.

Any update on this? It’s been 5 months for something so critical…..

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @sjcwhetton. Thanks for your message!

I took a look and can confirm this bug is still outstanding. While I'm not able to provide an ETA on when this will be fixed, we’ll be sure to keep you in the loop via email as soon as we have an update. 

Thank you for your patience and feedback while we work through the fixes - it's truly appreciated. 

Userlevel 1

Please add me to that list as well.  I have gotten further than most it seems, as I am triggering events however there does not seem to be a way to create/pass unique event ID’s that would trigger even deduplication which is required when using both Browser and Server side event tracking.

Happy to share what we did to at least get the event firing.  (we are using unbounce for our landing pages)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @BizConnect!

I’ve added you to the list of affected users. Still no ETA on this unfortunately but we’ll email you an update once it’s fixed. :)

Please add me to the list of affected users as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @CampoGrande! You’ve been added to that list and we’ll keep you in the loop as soon as we know more. 🙂

Please add me to the list of affected users.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @Juan Angarita! Absolutely, you’ve been added to that list. Thanks so much for reaching out! 

Hi, 

I’m affected as well. Please add me to the list as well.

Hopefully, this gets resolved soon.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Zack! :) 

I’ve added you to the list of affected users too. I don’t know when it will be sorted (hopefully soon!) but we’ll definitely email you as soon as it’s resolved.

@SamB Can you please add me too? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You got it, @MattBlvd!

I’ve added you to the list of affected users as well. Still no news on this but we’ll be in touch as soon as we’ve got an update! :)