Best answer

DocuSign Multiple Recipient Signers

• 13 October 2022
  • 6 replies

How can I add multiple recipients to a signature request using the DocuSign zap? I’ve contacted DocuSign and they tell me it has to be done through Zapier.

I’ve used the SignNow zap which had this feature so I can’t see it being a hard ask.

icon

Best answer by MohSwellam 27 October 2022, 17:36

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @mfactory 

There is no way to do that in the Docusign integration on Zapier (believe me Ive tried), you can only use it for 1 recipient and the rest has to be hardcoded in Docusign. 

The alternative is to use Docusign API and Zapier web hooks to achieve this. 

You can check Docusign API here https://developers.docusign.com/docs/esign-rest-api/reference/envelopes/enveloperecipients/create/ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @mfactory! It looks like this is an open feature request so I’ve gone ahead and added your vote for it. If/when it becomes available, we’ll send you an email to let you know as well as update the main topic we have open for this request, here: 

Sorry for the bummer news but I will be keeping my fingers crossed we’re able to add this soon! 🤞

Hi @MohSwellam… For my docusign I have two signers. Signer #1 is the Client and Signer #2 is the company. I want the Zap to grant them access to an offer inside of Kajabi. When I set up the zap it is pulling in two names and two email adress (signer #1 and signer #2) and sending that to Kajabi. 

Obviously that zap is failing because it has two names and two email addresses and Kajabi doesn’t know what to do with it. 

How can I sent over just the name and email of signer #1? They are showing up as together with a comma between signer #1 and signer #2’s name and email.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @PalmSunSand 

This is easy, you need to use Looping by Zapier to add both emails separately

The setup would be as follows:

Trigger “Docusign” Envelop Completed (im assuming this is the trigger?)

Looping by Zapier (choose Looping from Line Items) 

Values to Loop > type “email” on the left and then on the right map the signatures from DocuSign step

Kajabi > Grant Access to an offer. 

Hope this helps :) 

@MohSwellam holy wow. I think it worked. I added a second loop for the name. I was just trying to get signer #1 data over to Kajabi since that is the client (I am signer #2) and I see it granted me access with my test email. 

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@PalmSunSand glad you and @MohSwellam were able to get this one sorted! 🙌