Question

Docusign Custom Fields

• 26 February 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have setup a Zapier to Docusign Template and when I test it the custom fields pass through to Docusign perfectly. When I run a full Zap, the nothing goes through to Docusign at all, not even the standard name fields. I get the email from Docusign but the template has nothing completed. I can see from other questions that there are similiar issues but this works when I run a test from the step in the Zap, so I’m confused! 

If I can’t update the custom fields, is it possible to create the full document using a template in Google Docs and PDF it and then send it to Docusign? I can’t seem to find a way to do that either. 

I don’t have an account where I can use the APIs in Docusign (from what I can see) and I also don’t have the expertise for that. 

If anyone has a suggestion of how I could work around this, I would be really grateful.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi Ciara,

Would you like to connect with me over a zoom call, I would like to see your Zap inorder to debug it.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Yes please! Are you available now?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Or another day?

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Yes please! Are you available now?

Yes, I am available, You can connect to me with this link: 

This post has been edited to remove private information from images. Please be careful not to include personal or private information in your Community post. 

I am tryin to do the same thing, did you guys find a solution?