Best answer

Do you have an Active Directory integration?

Hi,

I’m pretty new with Zapier and am hoping this community can point me in the right direction in solving this:

Whenever there is a new hire or an employee needs access to something my team manages, we must add them in G-Suite (GS) & MS Active Directory. However, we would like to only have to add new users to GS without having to also go to AD and add them. The issue we’re experiencing is we have a scheduled task that pushes the AD data to GS, overwriting everything is GS. 

So what we would like is to find a way to use Zapier for whenever we add a new user to GS, a zap will automatically populate AD with the data from GS.

Does this make any sense and is this possible?

Thanks and respectfully,

Jay

icon

Best answer by christina.d 10 May 2022, 17:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @justjay 

Good question.

Unfortunately, there is no current Zap app for Active Directory.

Hi @justjay 

Good question.

Unfortunately, there is no current Zap app for Active Directory.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @justjay! I wanted to pop in and let you know while we don’t currently have an Active Directory integration, I have added your vote for one to our internal app wishlist! 🙂

We'll be sure to let you know if and when this app is added to Zapier. In the meantime, if you're curious, here's a bit more on how new services typically get added to Zapier.