Best answer

Display the full event description in description HTML field

• 25 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to set up an RSS feed from our Eventbrite organization. Most of that process has gone smoothly, with options turning up as expected. However, the Description HTML option does *not* display the full event Description. It only displays the first sentence, just like the Summary option. The Description Text option does the same thing.

I do not have the RSS feed truncate option on, so that’s probably not it? There have been no errors to speak of either. I’m slightly worried that this is a problem on Eventbrite’s end, but would greatly appreciate any tips or ideas here.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by christina.d 29 March 2022, 03:27

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hiya, @WSD!

I took a quick peek and it looks like you were able to chat with my friends in support who confirmed this is a known bug in the Eventbrite app. 

They were able to get ya added to the list of impacted users and we’ll be sure to send an email as soon as a fix is in place. We’ll also update this thread as well. Thanks for reaching out! 🙂