• 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

# We have two zoom meetings with different Zoom IDs and meeting name

# I want to move each Zoom Meeting recording to different google drive accounts

say 

zoom meeting1 -→ recording1 → google account1 drive 

zoom meeting2 -→ recording2 → google account2 drive 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @onlineuniverse 

Good question.

Try using a Filter step in the Zap: https://zapier.com/apps/filter/help

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks. I am trying to implement filters with multiple Zaps (if you’re not on the professional plan). some how unable to implement this for uploading respective recordings to different account. Can you help us

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@onlineuniverse 

Please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured so we have more context to evaluate and advise, thanks.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Added these steps (1. Trigeer, 2. Action with Filter, 3. Action for Upload recording)

Issue# Unable to publish due to 3 steps as it is free version,

how can I publish only 2 steps(Trigeer and Filter), later I can create 2nd zap for (Trigeer and Uploading the recoridng)?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@onlineuniverse

The Filter condition will always evaluate to true since the left and right side is comparing to itself, so the Zap step will always be a success and proceed.

Instead, put a static value on the right side for the desired Meeting ID.

Zaps with Filter steps require a Zapier paid plan.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am trying to implement filters with multiple Zaps (if you’re not on the professional plan).

As per above statement, is it possible to implement my requirement? (different meeting IDs can move to different drive accounts)

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@onlineuniverse

You can configure 2 Zaps using Filters as Step 2 in each Zap. (1 for each meeting type)

Paths require a Zapier Professional plan, but Filters are available with the Starter plan.