Deploying the ZAP for the team

• 17 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

So, i created a Zapier that connects my CRM with google calender. All it does is that it continue to poll CRM for an event to happen and when it happens then it creates a new event in the google calendar .

The ZAP is created and works fine.  I have questions on the deployment part when I want to make it available to say 10 people in my group. 

Key points:

1. Ideally this need to work like an app where no one need to modify it.  Just all will be using it functionality. 
  2. Does everyone using this need to create a zapier account as well?
  3. All each user should do is just authenticate their CRM connection and their google calendar and then it should work for them. 

So, please advise how this deployment and making these zaps available to my team works? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @vikceo 

You can achieve this by setting up a Team account for your company.

Your staff could then all create free accounts and you could invite those accounts to your company team.

Once done, you’ll be able to share versions of the zap via shared folders that they can’t edit. They’ll just be able to connect their CRM connection then run the zap.

You can get started with that here: https://zapier.com/teams/