Question

Data Out working - Data In Mapping Failing - Reading {} in data in - Using Bubble.io -> Dynamics CRM

• 5 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Hey guys! I’m having some serious trouble with a Zap. I am trying to send some basic text fields from Bubble.io to Dynamics CRM. Whenever I run a test, it works perfectly, the mappings are fine, happy days. But whenever I actually use the zap. It fails, as it sends empty data for every field. When I look at the zap history, the data out is perfect, but the data in all reads {} like so.

As you can see, the first name, and last name are sending fine. But they do not make it into step 2 at all. Any help would be enormously appreciated.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Jaysun!

If you see a field in the data out that has those curved brackets (eg {{1234567__field_name}}) that means that when the Zap ran, it couldn’t find the fields that it was looking for. This usually happens if the Zap is looking for fields that don’t exist (eg if the name of the fields has changed since the Zap was mapped). The first thing to double check is whether all the fields from bubble.io are the same as when you first set up the Zap. You can do that:

1. Retesting the bubble step of the Zap
  2. Remap the fields in the MS Dynamics step 

If you only just created/tested the Zap or if the above doesn’t help, then the best thing to do is to get in touch with the Support Team as they can take a look at your Zap with you. The best way to contact them is by using the Get Help form. I hope that helps!