Best answer

Customer data is not being updated in my Quickbooks receipts

• 27 April 2022
  • 2 replies

We want to set up: New stripe payment → Create Quickbook Receipt → Send Quickbook Receipt 

I set up the zap using an QB existing customer’s info and it created a receipt, but each time the Zap completes (testing with new transactions) I am receiving the same receipt I set up. It is not updating with the new price, or customer data each time.

Does anyone have a suggestion for this, or recommendation on setting up the Zap differently?

icon

Best answer by jesse 3 May 2022, 20:39

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @AChiro 

Good question.

Make sure you are using dynamic variables to map data points between the Zap steps: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/set-up-your-zap-action#set-up-your-action

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @AChiro! I’d highly recommend checking out the help article that Troy recommended. It sounds like that might be why your action is running with the same information duplicating over and over.

If you’re still having trouble, we’ve got your back! The next step would be to post some screenshots (be careful not to include any personal/sensitive information) of your “Create Receipt” step. From there, we’ll look into this together and figure out what needs to be adjusted. 🙂