Best answer

Custom Question Data from Zoom trigger to Add tag in ActiveCampaign

• 9 June 2021
  • 1 reply

I cannot figure out how to capture custom question data from a zoom registration and pass that information as a tag into the user profile.

for example:

“Have you every participated in our events? yes /no”  the no creates a tag which kicks off automation.

“What is your preferred language for the meeting? English, French”.. each will create a tag leading to an automation.

I am able to capture the meeting information and create a contact with that tag.

I need to create additional tags based on custom questions, but I do not see how to capture that data.

From there I can create an automation in AC.

Hopefully that makes sense.

icon

Best answer by MarinaH 15 June 2021, 00:14

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @AwakenedLife!

Thanks for the question to the Zapier Community!

Looks like you’ve got a great conversation going with our Support team and they’re helping you out with this! If you have any further questions you can reply to that email :)

To solve this, a Catch Hook trigger was needed to extract the custom questions from the Meeting in Zoom app, then a Formatter/Utilities/Line Item to Text step to split up those questions into individual fields.