Question

Custom fields don't show on excel zap

• 10 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I have a issue with my custom fields. On my zap I create Spreadsheet Row(s) in Google Sheets but I don’t find my custom fields (EAN number, for example) included on woocommerce product variations.

How can I retrieve this data to include it in my excel sheet?

Thank you so much!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @jrc! I’m sorry that you’re having some trouble with your Zap. In this case I think that the Support Team will need to take a look at this so that they can dig into your Zap and see which fields you need and/or can’t see. 

I've escalated this to the Support team and someone will be touch via email to help you with it as soon as possible.

Userlevel 1

Good afternoon and sorry for the wait,

In the fourth step, on the "EAN Integration" worksheet, the custom fields ("jrc_ean" for example) that I need to export do not appear.

Thanks!

[EDIT: This post was edited by a moderator to remove personal information from the images. Please be careful not to share private information as this is a public Community.]

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @jrc ,

Checking in to make sure you received an email from Maggie in Support on June 15th following up. As our community is public, we aren’t able to share Zap links but if you are able to respond to Maggie’s email and provide the link to your Zap, they can take a look for you!