Best answer

Creating Zaps for Address Verification and Organization

• 7 May 2020
  • 2 replies

Hey guys,

I would like to create a Zap that would pull an address that I have saved in one cell of a google sheet, verify the address, and then output the address into multiple different columns in the same Google Sheet. Columns such as Address, City, State, ZIP, ect…

Do you know of any soluations?

Also another question I have is, I’m also trying to create a zap that will take a screenshot of a URL saved in my Google Sheets, and then output a link to the screenshot in the Google Sheets.

Any solutions for that one?

Thanks so much!

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 15 June 2020, 21:26

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @kevinparady94 ,

Thanks for reaching out! I see you are working with Kaushi in Support on this and that they are digging into your specific Zap and formatting to troubleshoot. 

We’ll let them continue to help get you squared away but if you have any additional questions, just let us know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @kevinparady94 ,

Circling back here as I see you were able to work with Kaushi in Support on this workflow! Sharing their response below in an effort to help other members who may have a similar question.

If you have any additional questions, please just let us know!

1. Formatter by Zapier's Text Action (https://zapier.com/apps/formatter/help) has a lot of text manipulation transforms that helps our users modify their data. For your use case, it looks like your address fields are comma separated within a single cell. For this, you could use Formatter by Zapier > Text Action > Split Text transform. You can use the comma as a separator and output all the segment indices, which you can map in any downstream Action steps.
  2. Unfortunately, we don't have any screenshot apps that are supported by Zaps that would achieve this specific use case. You can check out what Video apps we support here . We also have our own screenshot app called Zappy: https://zapier.com/zappy