Creating Zap for getting Product Reviews from New Orders

• 20 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

So, I am trying to create a Zap that will enable us to send a mail to get a product review.

Platform for website: Shopify

How it works: Product reviews are added to our site from the Product page

I have created a Zap with Time Delay that will send out a mail to the email extracted from the New Order Data and the point I am stuck in is that orders will have different products and as such the URL for the writing the review (also same as the product page) will vary as such. Now, my HTML needs to have the corresponding url for each order.

How do I extract that from the New Order Data and include it in the email body?

The temporary workaround that I have come up with is that instead of sending them to the Product page, I am sending them to a survey form wherein they will fill up their review and we later extract that to our review app on the website.

Any inputs regarding this will be much appreciated.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @MotoTrailers ,

Thanks for contacting us! I see you were working with Support on this configuration and Clint suggested the below, which I am sharing in an effort to assist other members. If you have any additional questions, just reply to the Support thread!

“It seems like you want to turn the text from "landing_site" into a full URL. If so, you would type in the beginning of the URL, then follow it up with that field.”