Best answer

Creating New Webinar Registrants for one in a recurring series of webinars

• 13 July 2020
  • 1 reply

I am creating a zap to connect Google Sheets with Zoom in order to create new webinar registrants. This has worked well up until I started trying to create new webinar registrants for webinars that are part of a recurring series. Registrants have indicated an interest in registering for one, but not all of the series or recurring webinars. When I select the option for the Upcoming Webinar to create registrants, it doesn’t give me an option for selecting which in that series I want to upload registrants to. 

Can you help me figure out how to select one of a recurring series of webinars in my Zap?

Thanks!

STorian

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 18 July 2020, 02:39

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @STorian!

That feature is not available in the Zoom integration at the moment, I'm afraid. It's something other users have asked for so I've gone ahead and added your vote for this feature request. When that gets added you’ll be notified via email. Sorry that wasn’t the answer you were hoping for!