Best answer

Creating events/triggers

• 4 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I'd like a Radio.co (streaming radio) event (audio track is played) that triggers Instagram to post the name of the audio track and selected metadata. Anyone know if this is possible to build?

icon

Best answer by ken.a 5 June 2023, 04:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @mongrel,

I apologize, but it seems that Radio.co doesn't currently have any triggers available, and there are no existing feature requests for the specific trigger you're looking for. However, don't worry! I suggest reaching out to our friendly Support team by opening a ticket. They'll be more than happy to help you and create a feature request on your behalf.

To contact our Support team, simply visit this link: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

7cf4459bc2c0101f1790f9db385a8e46.png
(view larger)

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @mongrel 

FYI: Most apps on Zapier are built and maintained by the app developers themselves, so most likely Radio.co would have to update their Zap app to add triggers.

Userlevel 1

Thanks, @ken.a — I believe I will do just that.

And thanks also @Troy Tessalone — I’ve reached out to them per your suggestion to see what they might be willing to do on their end. Twitter doesn’t seem to be too popular for local news and such where I am, so Instagram is a much better choice. Just have to see if Radio.co is up for a little coding...

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @mongrel,

You are most welcome!

We’re glad we were able to point you to the right direction.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊