Best answer

Creating Box folders suddenly and *randomly* throwing a 400 error

• 20 February 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

For at least the past year, we've had a Zap which built up a folder full of folders on Box. Recently, the Zap started throwing a 400 PATH error on certain steps. As I step through the Zap, some of the steps do their job of creating a Box folder, yet some simply won't do it and throw this error. Not sure what changed or why this seems to be randomly working. If I try the exact same step again after a bit, it will sometimes work, yet I have done nothing different. Any help or suggestions are most appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 28 February 2020, 18:31

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there, thanks for writing into our community! I'm sorry to read that you're getting 400 PATH errors when using Zapier. We have a error codes guide here: https://zapier.com/help/troubleshoot/errors/troubleshoot-error-codes-in-zaps

A 400 error appears when there is a missing a required field, or a field value wasn't in a recognized format. We suggest that you check that your fields are correctly set up and mapped to each other.

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Donovan,

Just checking in to see if you were able to solve your 400 issue by using the error code guides. Let us know if we can be of any further help!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi. Thanks for checking in. It cleared itself up w/o any changes on my end so I'm attributing the randomness to an issue with Box.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for letting us know 😊