Question

creating a zap, but zapier not pulling from gumroad sales

• 11 July 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I’m setting up a new zap that will integrate my Gumroad account to Mailchimp. When I set it up, even though I have lots of sales in my Gumroad account, Zapier says it can’t find any sales and it fills in a dummy sale of “John Doe.” So then when I try to create the zap, I get the message that it can’t be created because it needs a real sale. So I just had a friend buy something from me on Gumroad, thinking that maybe the sale needed to be made right while I was creating the zap, but it still didn’t pull the current sale. I am logged in to Gumroad. Perhaps this is something that can’t be done in the 14 day trial period? Thanks for your help.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Same here Kim. Did you find a solution? 

Userlevel 1

Yes, I contacted support and they told me to skip the test and put the zap into production and it worked.  :-).   So it’s just the test that doesn’t work. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Ah OK, I have established that it works but I can’t test certain fields that aren’t populated by the sample data. I’ll drop them a message too. Thanks for getting back to me, glad you are all working 👍

Userlevel 1

They got back to me very quickly.