Best answer

Creating a task in Bonjoro and the email address is required but won't be the same...

• 12 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Real new to Zapier. I am trying to create a Task in Bonjoro and the editor is prompting me to enter a required email address (The email address of the user or customer you'll send a Bonjoro to (e.g. a new user in your CRM). The initial email address I used worked fine but wouldn’t that mean that all additional triggers would have to be signing up with that same email address for the trigger to work? I tried it with another email address for a test and the trigger didn’t work. Can someone point me in the right direction for how to fix this? 

icon

Best answer by ken.a 12 April 2023, 20:03

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @sexologistemichelle 

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry you’re having trouble with your Zap.

Before we dig deeper into this, can you please share a detailed screenshot of how the Zap is configured to give us enough context? (Kindly blur any personal information/detail in the Zap)

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @sexologistemichelle,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

What you want to do there is to map the email data coming from the trigger step. Like so:

aded3b8f7edac79736182ec5da1f9104.png
(view larger)

When you map a field from a previous step, the Zap will send the information received for that field every time it runs. More about that here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496343026701

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Userlevel 1

This was definitely helpful!. Now, let me troubleshoot why none of the tests outside of the Zapier site aren’t triggering it. YIKES

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @sexologistemichelle 

You’re welcome! Great to hear that my colleague was able to get everything resolved. 😊