Best answer

Creating a ClickUp List from a template with Remap Dates

• 13 June 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m new to Zapier, and was excited to see that I can automate the process of creating a new ClickUp list from an existing template. However, for the template I use, I need to also use the Remap Dates feature as part of process. Is there a way to include the remap dates option when the creating the list? Alternatively, is there a best practice to remap dates after a list is created either using Zapier or ClickUp automations?

Much appreciated!

W

icon

Best answer by christina.d 14 June 2022, 00:40

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Will M! Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging here and while it looks like the remap feature isn’t currently supported in the ClickUp app. 😔

That said it does appear to be an open feature request! I’ve gone ahead and added your vote as an interested user. While I don’t have an ETA on when or if this will get implemented - we’ll be sure to send an update via email and keep the thread informed. 🙂

There wasn’t any workarounds I stumbled on but I’m eager to hear if a member of our Community has any thoughts to share in the meantime. 👀

Userlevel 1

Thanks @christina.d! I had a hunch that there was a feature request forum, but I couldn’t track it down, and the forum search I did didn’t turn up any existing results for me. Could you please point me in the direction of the feature request forum for future reference?

Cheers,

W