Question

Creating a Bill in Quickbooks from Airtable

• 28 December 2022
  • 2 replies

This question has been split from the post:

Hi @DPob 

Good question.

Hopefully this advice will put you on the right path…

I’d recommend using Airtable instead of GSheets, because you can link records across Tables to create data relationships.

Create 2 data sets:

• Bills
  • Line Items

Hey @Troy Tessalone I found this when trying to search how to send bills from Airtable to QBO. I created 2 data sets, Bills and Line Items, linked the line items to my Bill, added a lookup field in the Bills data set for product/service, qty, rate, amount, and customer because that’s the info for each line item on 1 bill I want to send to QBO. Then I just did the “New Record” trigger with Airtable and the “Create Bill (Item Based)” (with line item support) event for QBO. For the line items section, it seems to nicely pull all the line item fields from my lookup fields, but I’m still getting the 400 error message even though I copied the fields from QBO exactly. Any thoughts? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Miller 

Good question.

Please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured around with the encountered error message in order for us to have proper context, thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Miller just wanted to check in here! Once we see how your action template is configured, the better we can try and diagnose this issue for you. Keep us posted!