Question

Create ZAP of Filling Hubspot form for Webinar using Microsoft Teams

• 7 September 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I am using MS Teams for upcoming webinar. I have been using Zoom to create workflows and send auto mails and links in it. MS Teams cannot be integrated with Hubspot.

I wanted to use Zapier for upcoming webinars which are conducted using MS Teams. I wanted to create workflow for the contacts who fill the form(Hubspot Submission form) should be sent a calendar invite to attend the event. I am creating the live event using MS Teams. How to do that?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@Santosh Kumar  Not clear on what tool is being used for the Webinar: MS Teams or Zoom.  

Here is a link to video on Microsoft Teams Meeting Registration using Microsoft Forms: 

Userlevel 1

Hi @Mercology , I am using MS Teams for the webinar not Zoom. I was using Zoom. But I am moving to MS Teams. I'm using Hubspot CMS and create workflows. Since there is no integration in Hubspot like Zoom for MS Teams and send the webinar link to the registrants, I am looking to use Zapier for integration and send the MS Teams webinar invite to Registrants after filling the form in the landing page.  

How to do that? I shared a screenshot. I added “Form submission” a trigger. What is the next step to send the calendar invite in MS Teams to registrants.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@Santosh Kumar for you MS teams scenario, does the online meeting already exist and you are wanting to add attendees and send them the online meeting details?  If this is the case, you will need to use Microsoft Teams Send Channel Message. This requires installation of the Zapier app from the Teams Store.  As a similar scenario, see https://zapier.com/apps/eventbrite/integrations/microsoft-teams

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Santosh Kumar 

Just checking back in. Did you manage to work something out here?