Question

Create Quickbooks invoice from New order Shopify

• 14 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi everybody, 

I try to automate Quickbooks invoice creation when an order is placed on Shopify.
Step 1 (no problem): New shopify order

Step 2 (no problem): Find or Create Customer in Quickbooks online

Step 3 (Issue): Create Invoice in Quickbooks online

This message always appear. Who can help me to solve this problem ? 

Thank you so much

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @AKU 

Are you able to translate the returned error into English for us?

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

Yes of course : “A company validation error occurred while processing your application” 

Hope you’ll understand…

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@AKU 

Might be related to these?

Otherwise, try opening a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Customer Name Already in Use

Zapier uses the Display Name as a unique handle for finding customers inside of Quickbooks. If you attempt to create a new customer, employee, and vendor that reuses an existing Display Name you will experience an error.

Error: "The application has already been subscribed to by another user for this company"

If you get this error, you'll need to disconnect Zapier from your Quickbooks account, then try reconnecting. To do this, click on "Apps" from the lefthand navigation inside of your Quickbooks account, then choose, "My Apps", then, "Manage my Apps". Delete the Zapier connection and then try connecting your account through your zap again. If you continue to run into this issue, contact us and we can attempt to force delete the connection.