Question

Create New Contact in Vincere - error parsing response

• 18 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Hey, I have a similar “<!DOCTYPE html>” error.

I want to make the Zap: When a new contact gets added to Active Campaign or Meetovo it will also be directly added to Vincere.

Following error occurs:

Additional Pictures:

I would really appreciate quick help!

This post has been modified by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to obfuscate any identifiable information prior to posting. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Jan-Luetje Thoden 

To troubleshoot, you may have to try process of elimination to try to isolate which data point is causing the error.

Help Article: https://zapier.com/help/troubleshoot/errors/troubleshooting-errors

If you need further assistance, consider opening a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Hey, I already tried process of elimination.. the error also occurrs when I only fill out the required fields “Last_name” and “Company_name”.

It is also a bit confusing, that the error shows up in the field “Contact_source”, even before I test the Zap. The error occurs in the field “Contact_source”, no matter what data I put in there, also if I leave the field empty.

I will also open a support ticket.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Jan-Luetje Thoden this looks like it could be an issue with the zap itself. Have you tried contacting Vincere’s support team - This type of response tells us that it’s loading a webpage instead of making a server side request, as it should, and it would only do that if your credentials are incorrect, or typically when there’s a bug.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there @Jan-Luetje Thoden! It looks like you were able to get this resolved based on the support emails with my teammates! 🙂Was there anything specific that helped get your zap working?