Best answer

Create new board in Monday.com in selected workplace

• 28 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Looking to have a new board created but be able to select which workspace it goes into. Is this possible? I need a low-code solution, and am really struggling here!

Any help would be awesome!

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by MichelleS 29 August 2022, 14:20

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey, @SPC!

I did some poking around and there isn’t a way to select which workspace the board is created in. 😔

That said, there is an open feature request that I added your vote to! While we can’t offer a guarantee on when or if this will get implemented this will keep ya in the loop, via email, if it ever does. 🙂

We’ll also be sure to keep the thread updated as well.

Thanks again for being active in the Community! 🎉

Userlevel 1

@MichelleS Thank you for the reply and info!

Next question is: can I create a new board and item in that new board through automation from an item in another board?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @SPC just stepping in for Michelle here! You can trigger the creation of a board and item in monday.com from the creation of an item in another board. There may be some slight nuance in getting all of the pieces to fit, like using custom values to dynamically select the board that was just created, to create the item in, but the concept looks possible to me.

If you’re interested, here is more info on the Triggers and Actions currently supported on the monday.com integration: https://zapier.com/apps/monday/integrations