Best answer

Create new account in CRM but how to get account number in return to QuickBooks

• 14 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I have set up a Zap that whenever a new customer is created in QuickBooks it looks for that cusomter in the CRM and if it does not exist then it creates one.  However I need the account number that the CRM assigns to be sent back to Quickbooks/QBO.  I know that Zapier is not bi-directional but what could I use as a trigger to push the account number from the CRM into Quickbooks?  BTW- not all accounts in the CRM will be in Quickbooks, only the ones that have purchased something.

Along the same lines but a different question (and maybe the same solution) if there is an account in both the CRM and Quickbooks/but the CRM Account number is not filled in within Quickbooks (custom field) that Zapier can check that and push the account number?  Maybe use time of day as a trigger to check.

Thank you for your help.

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 15 January 2021, 14:02

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@sboyd 

To answer your first question, you can just add a “Quickbooks->Update Customer” step the the end of the zap: