Skip to main content
Question

Create Monday.com item for each Match in Only Continue If

• 30 May 2024
  • 4 replies

I have a webhook that returns info about an order placed on our booking platform. A client can book multiple video products in a single order. 

I have an Only Continue If filter set that only allows the Zap to continue if there is a video service ordered. Sometimes there are multiple though. In the Only Continue If section, I am successfully returning matches for multiple video services ordered in an order. What I want to do is create a monday.com item on a board for EACH video service in a single order. Right now I am only able to create a Monday.com item for the first instance of a video service in the order. 

I believe I have to use the Loop feature to do this? But even then, I’m not isolating the video services separately inside the zap for it to loop through to create monday items. The orders (and service lines in the webhook info) have services other than video services. Slightly stuck here. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @flylisted,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured?

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!

Right now its just checking a line from the webhook to see if any of the services in the service array matches these. I want to do the 3rd step for each match in here. Not all of the conditions are on here there are more but you get the idea. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @flylisted 

If you want to iterate thru each item in the order, then use the Looping app: https://zapier.com/apps/looping/help

Zap action: Looping - Create Loop from Line Items

Map the order item array data from the Webhook into the Looping step, then into the Filter step, then into the Monday step.

If you nee more help, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured in EDIT mode.