Best answer

Create Klaviyo subscribers from new Squarespace form submissions

Hello!

I’m trying to create Klaviyo subscribers from Squarespace submissions. I’ve tested the zap multiple time and runs when tested, but then when I try to input data on my Squarespace website, none of the info transfers to Klaviyo. I’ve read and tried the solutions given in other posts, but still no luck. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 14 July 2022, 05:17

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @jblack2012 

If you have the Zap turned on, can you go over to that Zap’s history and see whether there is any zap runs available?

If you don’t see any history item there, you might not have configured the trigger well, send a screenshot of your trigger set up section in that case.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @jblack2012 

Some help references:

The form on my cover page isn't showing up!

Presently, it is only possible for Zapier to receive data from Form Blocks in Squarespace. The forms you can create inside of a Cover Page are a separate entity and are not yet supported.

As a workaround, you can configure your Cover Page form in Squarespace to use Google Drive or an email address as its storage. You can then trigger your Zap using the Google Sheets or Email Parser integrations respectively!

I can't turn on my Zap, even though it tested successfully

Squarespace only allows for one live Zap to be associated with a form, so if you have an existing Zap turned on that's connected to your form, you'll need to turn it off before turning on another.

Thank you! Turns out I had another Zap connected to my website. It works perfectly now!

Hi @jblack2012 

If you have the Zap turned on, can you go over to that Zap’s history and see whether there is any zap runs available?

If you don’t see any history item there, you might not have configured the trigger well, send a screenshot of your trigger set up section in that case.

Thank you for your help! I had another Zap connected to my Squarespace, so I just had to turn it off for the other Zap to work. I appreciate your quick reply!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

So glad you were able to get things sorted with Troy’s help, @jblack2012!