Skip to main content

Hi

I have a google doc sheet, in which managment fills out the form EACH week from a GSheet. I want a zap in which each week, create 1 document (attached) that collects the data from the SS and inputs it into the googledoc

In my SS, i have a column for Route #, Miles, Start Date, End Date. For the most part, each row should be a different sheet in the same googledoc (50 rows=50 pages in docs). I’d like the zap to pull information from the Gsheet and plug it into the associated space in the docs. AGain, 1 doc/week. 

Further, i’d like to filter only the routes that are active (this is a separate column), but noting that the #s of sheets would be different week-week based on the “active” rows

Last, there are rarely 2 kids on the same route #. This is 2 different rows where everything is copied beside the child’s first/last name. Can the zap add a feature that if there is more than 1 row with duplicated info in column B (route#), then it would put info for row 1=student 1 and row 2=student 2, etc..

I have a few zaps, appscripts i’d like someone to work on for pay. Is anyone interested?

Hi @danielle879235,

Your desired workflow seems a bit advanced. I recommend reaching out to one of our certified Zapier Experts for help regarding this one.

You can reach our Zapier Experts here: https://zapier.com/experts

Hopefully, this helps.