Question

Create different Asana task based on selected products in Pipedrive

• 10 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello,

Im trying to make a Zap that will create different Asana task based on what products have been input on Pipedrive, triggering when the deal is won in pipedrive.  

Our sales team uses Pandadocs for our proposals and booking forms, which when completed go into the files section on Pipedrive. 

What I want to be able to do, is make the asana task(s), then attach any files from the files sections on pipedrive into it. 

Ive tested this on a number of completed deals and it works fine and the files get attached, but for some reason on some others, it just doesn't register the files at all in Pipedrive. For example it shows in the “Files file” object as null or even “null, null...” if the “File count” object is > 0

Does anyone have any advice on why this might be the case and what I can do about it?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

I think what I need is the Find action for Pandadoc which isnt available - but is there another way?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Barcadia 

Please post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured along with examples of where there is no issue and where there is the issue.