Question

Create appointment from ChatBot using Square Appointments

• 13 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello Zapiers, I am trying to figure out if this is possible:

My client uses LiveChat and ChatBot, and receives numerous inquiries about (square) appointments through the chat. I am wondering if I can use Zapier to trigger a query to the Square appointment system that can help customers make appointments directly through the chat...or even see the Square Appt availability from within the chat. I’m trying to increase the helpfulness and value of the ChatBot as much as possible.

Many thanks,

Andie

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @AndreaLane , 

I think this is more of a Chatbot question, because there are no Actions for Chatbot in Zapier. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @AndreaLane! Thanks for reaching out in the Community!

Are you able to outline your specific workflow a bit more for us? Sometimes it helps to think of it terms of "When this happens in Chatbot, do that in Square”.

I did some initial digging and it looks like there’s a Chatbot trigger for “New Message” and several more in LiveChat. From there though I’d probably recommend poking around in the Square actions to see if any line up with what you’re looking to achieve. There’s definitely some options there regarding finding a customer and/or creating an appointment though! 

I’ll also pop some resources below that may be useful if you’re just getting started with Zapier:

I hope some of this helps!