Best answer

Create an Asana project zap for a specific template

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

118 replies

Please add me to the feature request.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @Johanna Berg! I’ve added your vote to the feature request. We’ll be in touch by email with any updates on this! :)

Userlevel 1

@Danvers please add me as well

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @Thought Penny! I’ve got your vote added and you’re all set. 🙂We’ll send you an email and keep this thread updated with any changes. 

Userlevel 1

Legend.

Userlevel 1

@Liz_Roberts or @Danvers could you add me too?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Absolutely, @joshzap! Your votes been added. We’ll let you know as soon as we know more. 🙂

Please add me also.  I am looking into Zapier for my org but we heavily rely on templates in Asana for all our daily work and without being able to do it, I don’t know if it’s going to be worth it for us

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know, @JenHeth! :)

I’ve added your vote as well. Once it’s possible to use templates with the Asana integration we’ll email you to let you know!

I’d love to put a request in for this feature. Without it my zap is not useful. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Cnorfleet,

I’m so sorry that you’re unable to use your Zap at the minute. We’ve added your vote for that feature request which will help to increase it’s priority. I don’t know when it would be implemented but we’ll be sure to email you as soon as it is! :)

Let me join the movement! Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for your comment, @PaddyJustaddsugar! You got it, I’ve got your vote added to that request. We’ll send you an email as soon as we know more! 

Please add me to the list as well! 

This would make a massive difference to automating our project creation when we get a new client onboard.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Welcome to the community @ABourton!

Of course, happy to help! I’ve got your vote down for that as well. 🙂

Has this feature been added yet? It would make workflows complete if so.

Please add it soon if you can :)

Is there any sort of update? I’d like to be added to the list.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @alicia northern, welcome to the Community!

I’ve just checked on the feature request and it still hasn’t been added, unfortunately. There isn’t a timeline I can share for when it would be added but I’ve added your vote for it so you’ll definitely be informed by email as soon as it is. :)

Please add me to the list

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’ve added your vote to that feature request now @LewisKnopf. Once it’s implemented we’ll email you to let you know! :)

Please add me to this reminder list also. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Jakewiz! I’ve just added you to the list to receive updates too! :)

Userlevel 1

Please add me to the list to be notified/updated as well. This would be highly beneficial for me.

Thanks!

Userlevel 1

We would like to be added to this feature request list as well, thank you! I’m sure the benefits of duplicating Asana projects/templates have been better described by others in the past and are generally self-evident, but this is a fundamental and much needed feature from a PM automation perspective that would greatly streamline our workflow and add a great deal of value for us. The need for native support for even a limited project duplication Zap event can’t be overstated.

Userlevel 1

Please add me to this, would love to see this feature.