Skip to main content

Hi,

I am working on a (large) personal project, and I would like to create a chatgpt personal assistant that reads and remembers every email exchange. In the future, I want to ask this chatgpt assistant questions about the project (“Give me a timeline of YYY”; “when did Mr X report YYY”). 

Requirements:

• For existing email labeled with the project name in gmail, send it to the personal assistant (‘MGPT’) in chatgpt
  • For each email newly labeled with the project name in gmail, send it to the personnal assistant (‘MGPT’) in chatgpt
  • The attachments in pdf or images should also be shared with the chatgpt assistant. Attachements are as important than emails.
  • I will manually label emails related to this project under the project name.

When I connect to chatgpt, I want to be able to discuss with that assistant knowing it has read all the latest emails labeled under the project name.

I believe these requirements are a pattern that many people would use from different sources outside of email/gmail.

How do i do this in Zapier?

Thanks,

VictorHugo.

Hi @VictorHugo,

Welcome to the Community. 

In order to connect Gmail with OpenAI's GPT-3 using Zapier, you must create Zaps that trigger actions based on newly labeled emails. First, set up a trigger for "New Labeled email" in Gmail. Then, use a custom API integration to send the email content to GPT-3 via a POST request using Webhooks by Zapier. If you want to include attachments, add another action to find the email and send the attachments to GPT-3. Finally, test your Zap to ensure it functions correctly. Adjust the steps based on your project requirements and consider additional systems for long-term information storage. Let us know if this helps you jump-start your Zap.