Best answer

Create a webhook to add additional signors to a docusign template?

Userlevel 2

Right now we have a docusign zap that is connected to PreciseFP that maps information to different fields on forms in the docusign template. The problem we are facing is that we are only able to add the information for one signer. The rest won’t populate unless we assign it to the first signer. 

We then have to manually input the other signor(s) manually by having a quality control person on the front end of the envelope. Does anyone have a webhook or solution to fix this issue?

And how would it be possible to upload documents from the app we are connecting to docusign?

icon

Best answer by jesse 12 July 2022, 20:17

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Luke B!

It looks like we have an open feature request to add multiple signers. I have made sure your vote for this has been recorded on our end so you’ll be notified if/when it becomes available! Should we have any updates, we’ll be sure to add them to the main thread we have for this request, here: 

I don’t know of any workarounds for this at the moment but I would highly suggest reaching out to the DocuSign team for any ideas as they maintain their Zapier integration and may be best informed regarding what other approaches you might consider here. 

I am also hearing you’d like to upload documents from PreciseFP into DocuSign. It looks like we have an open feature request for an “Upload File as Template" Action, which I’ve added you to as well. We’ll follow-up with any updates for that one on this thread. Until that’s implemented, the second piece of your workflow won’t be able to be automated.

Sorry for the bummer news here! We’ll be working to advocate for these features on your behalf and in the meantime, the best way to speed up the process is to reach out to the DocuSign team directly to further advocate for this to be added. 

Please add my name to the request on the main thread. We would like the ability to add multiple signers to DocuSign envelopes that are triggered by Zapier.

Currently, Zapier allows us to specify the emailrecipient and choose their signer role (in our case, Client or Attorney), but we can’t add both - only one or the other. 

We want the ability to add the email address for the client to sign the envelope, and also the email address for the attorney to sign the same envelope - instead of having to create a new envelope.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @bxlmarketing 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll update you via email once this is available. Thanks!